Monday, June 6, 2011

What do you think about Same-sex Relationships?


What do you think about Same-sex Relationships?
"The Children are Free" By Rev. Jeff and John Tyler Connoley If you are confused by all the misinformation about homosexuality and the Bible, read this book. Rev. Jeff Miner is the pastor of Jesus Metropolitan Community Church in Indianapolis, Indiana. John Tyler Connoly completed a Masters in Biblical Studies at Earlham School of Religion. I believe in Sam-sex Relationships. I love all of God's children. God loves all of His children. Please attend a Metropolitan Community Church near you. I am a 100% Lesbian and I am for the Gay Community.
Marriage & Divorce - 14 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I usually mind my own business


2
Make no mistake about it. It is sinful and immoral and defies both the laws of God and nature. God made Adam and Eve not Eve and Geneveve. Peace and God bless.


3
Was this a question or an advertisement?


4
God does love all his children but He hates their sin. And I am not at all confused about God's word on homosexuality. It's in the same sentence with thieves and murderers and it's an abomination in the sight of GOD.Your "pastor" (and there are many like him) may have all the degrees in the world but he's following Satan, not God. Your cult can believe what you want but sin is sin, no matter what you want to call it. And the wages of sin is death. I understand that word in the Bible too. God tells us to not add one word or omit one word of the Bible. Your cult is spinning your lives into the ditch!


5
I do not attempt to promote heterosexual issues and you should not attempt to promoted gay issues. We live in a free society and it allows us choice... but I can't recall the last time I saw a Heterosexual Rights March....


6
Of course god loves all his children, if two dudes want to be together, thats their business, but when you start with wanting marriage, NO WAY...thats an institution that is the best device for advancing modern civilization. The disrespect of the sacred union of a man and a woman is in no small part responsible for the dis-array of society today. "Gay" activists yell HOMOPHOBE when any state wants to protect marriage...but NAMBLA is almost all gay pride parades, and "poly-amorous" relationships are discussed as viable life choices on day time talk shows. Do what you will of your life, but I (and many others like me) will fight you vehemently for the "mainstreaming" of WRONG behavior. No gay marriage No man-boy love No poly-ammorous unions


7
I have no serious objections. However I raise the following question. Suppose you have screw driver. You use it to drive a screw normally. Will you ever use it as a nail or screw? Will you ever use a screw to perform the function of a screw driver? No you will not? Why? Since a screw driver is designed for a purpose so is screw. You can never reverse their functions. Please also note in this entire nature there are ordered pairs to deliver masculine and feminine functions. This is meant to keep the process of procreation going. We have already paid a heavy price for playing with ecology. Should you start a new experiment and find out after another 200 years that we have caused an irreparable damage to the mankind? Give it a thought.


8
you are a sick individual!!!! no way would i have sex with a man!!!! women are for men only!!!! i think it may be a little awkwards to do this sick stunt but you have the right to see anyone you choose i suppose but it is morally wrong!!!! by the way what is wrong with you loving a man?


9
I make no judgments on anyone, I agree, I too love all God's children, and wish you all the best.


10
I think that we love who we love. And if they make you happy and furfill all of your needs then who are we to judge. I know that alot of people will tell you that it is wrong and that the bible tells you that it is wrong. But how can a God that loves all his children condem you to hell for love. When he himself preaches of love? I am straight and have family members who are gay I feel the same about them now as I did before I knew. They are the same they only love different then I. And to be honest there are times when I get frustrated with my husband and wonder how it would be to be with a woman? After all women understand one another better than a man and a woman. I've never pursued that feeling though. Because I love my husband and I know that it was only anger talking at the time. But I say be who you are and love who you love and if people or friends or family can't accept that then they never truly loved you or understood you. They don't live your life. You do. And for now you are the only one who has to answer to your self. And when this earth is through and you meet your maker he will judge you as he sees fit. Not as everyone else sees it!!!!!!!!!!!!!


11
I say let them live their life the way they want to. I do not think it is a illness I think it is just a part of life for them. No one tells me how to live my life why should I tell anyone how to live theirs.


12
they dont bother me.but a church that allows it its not a church i want to be part of


13
IT DON'T BOTHER ME MY SISTER IS A LESBIAN AND I'M SURE I WILL SEE HER IN HEAVEN


14
I've read his book, explored his website and the parent church's website (MCC). He does an excellent job of using his skills as an attorney for 13 years to manipulate the sacred text of the bible in an effort to condone what he chooses sexually. To the average lay person that isn't educated deeply into the scriptures, he gives an excellent sales presentation that would easily fool. However, to the educated, the errors are obvious (eg. errors or obvious liberalities with translating Koine Greek). I'm not fooled, and his is definitely not a church. Does God love him and all those who are gay? Absolutely, he loves all of his children! Does He approve of this? Absolutely not. I wish you no harm, and no....I do not hate you or him. Just defending truth.

Popular Posts