Saturday, June 18, 2011

Whats the best part of indiana to move to?? less Drugs, Good schools,ect?


Whats the best part of indiana to move to?? less Drugs, Good schools,ect?
I live in Lake village, Indiana its by Lowell, Demotte, Roselawn, 30 minutes to Crown Point, 45 minutes to Merrillville. But I want to move out of Lake Village there is alot of drunks, and weird, mean people out here. Im looking for a spot in indiana that I can move to that is good. Like, close to stores, less drugs and drunks, less gangs and killings, good schools, More help when needed, like if i get my nipsco and cant pay. And the town will help me. And the big this I need to move is, I need a place that has LOTS OF JOBS. I dont like Hobart IN, Portage IN, Lake Village IN, Gary IN, Cedar Lake IN. I was also wondering about Indianapolis but i dont know how it is out there, I dont know if its like Chicago and Gary.. So can someone give me a good advice where I can move to thats a good town?? Thanks!!
Other - Education - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Hi! I am currently living in Indianapolis. It is a very beautiful city. It is a city though, and not great for a family to grow in. Mostly because of the Indianapolis Public Schools. I moved to Indy from Columbus, Indiana. There are a million job openings there. It was ranked high (No. 10) on the best cities for a small family to live. It also is a very clean city! The schools are excellent. All of them! Elementary, Middle, and High schools are very advanced. It is 30-45 minutes south of Indy and about an hour north of Louisville. I cannot wait until my Fiance is finished with his degree so we could move back there and raise our baby! Hope this helps!

Popular Posts