Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Whats the best part of indiana to move to?? less Drugs, Good schools,ect?


Whats the best part of indiana to move to?? less Drugs, Good schools,ect?
I live in Lake village, Indiana its by Lowell, Demotte, Roselawn, 30 minutes to Crown Point, 45 minutes to Merrillville. But I want to move out of Lake Village there is alot of drunks, and weird, mean people out here. Im looking for a spot in indiana that I can move to that is good. Like, close to stores, less drugs and drunks, less gangs and killings, good schools, More help when needed, like if i get my nipsco and cant pay. And the town will help me. And the big this I need to move is, I need a place that has LOTS OF JOBS. I dont like Hobart IN, Portage IN, Lake Village IN, Gary IN, Cedar Lake IN. I was also wondering about Indianapolis but i dont know how it is out there, I dont know if its like Chicago and Gary.. So can someone give me a good advice where I can move to thats a good town?? Thanks!!
Indianapolis - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Parts of Indianapolis are very good; other parts are not so good. The suburbs around Indianapolis are generally good places to live, but some are expensive. Citizens Gas has a Winter Assistance fund for people who cannot pay their gas bill in the winter. There may also be state assistance (EAP) for energy bills for low income people Sometimes financial help is available from the township trustee. However, I would recommend that you find a place to live where you can stay within your budget after you find a job. Check CareerBuilder, Monster.com, SnagAJob, etc. web sites for information about jobs in Indianapolis.

Popular Posts