Thursday, June 30, 2011

GED for IN?


GED for IN?
I live in Indianapolis, Indiana. I am 15 years old and completely HATE highschool. I go to a school with about 6000 students. They are totally strict because a lot of bad things have happened there recently. The teachers dont know anything and yell at you. They say things that in elementary school were completely wrong. Its like theres nothing they can do wrong to the students. I got sick half way in my freshman year. Like deathly sick where they thought I had cancer. My own conselor parents doctor and teacher thought I had school phobia? seriously? what? but it was just that I had so much work to do in certain times and the teaches would complain. I couldnt do it. So going back this sophmore year I will have alot of freshman classes. Is it possible for me to get my GED being sophmore 15 in Indianapolis. My parents cant move and theres no other school. Im so stressin.
Primary & Secondary Education - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Sry the sad truth is you must wait til you reach the age of 16 to start GED classes and most programs make you wait unti you are 18 or your age group has graduated.... if its that bad and you physically are suffering from school you should really insist on continueing your education at home with a home-school program. The only problem is if you decide to go to college it will be very hard for you with out all the proper knowledge of your basics. And lets face it, cllege is the only way to make it in todays world if you dont want to live on welfare.


2
Don't get a GED, graduate normally

Popular Posts