Wednesday, July 6, 2011

To All the ARTISTS in the RHH section...How are things going your way musically?


To All the ARTISTS in the RHH section...How are things going your way musically?
I know we have some VERY TALENTED individuals on this site. So tell us all how things are going for you in your hometown. Are you selling out local bars and clubs?....Are you participating in underground club battles....do you perform at High School Talent shows?.....Do you poets do any spoken words at jazz spots? Some of you who answer these questions write very well, are you writing for a school paper?.... Anything...if your doing it...let the RHH community know..... I myself perform regionally in the Indianapolis, Indiana area. If your familiar with the area you can catch a show at Have A Nice Day Cafe, Club Spin, among other venues. I am also a well known producer in the area...and I organize a hip hop class for the youth in the west suburb....How about you? LAZARUS....after all the love....lol...you call me out like that....we can make sumthing real quick....I mean ...I step away from lunch...and this is what I get....disrespected like that...I know I'm a newbie....but damn fam...I dont even battle but you aint about to call me out...Lets GO!!!!!!....lol Right on Fam..... I really read that like you was callin me out...LOL.....
Rap and Hip-Hop - 10 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
lost some of my passion to make music* :(


2
I'm haven't done any yet, but I plan on entering some producer competitions later on down the line... its kinda hard since they not on beats like that down here, but Imma try to enter the Red Bull Big Tune. Last year it was in Houston, so hopefully it'll be again.


3
08 is about getting papes... i spit so lovely all the girls love me i dont sip bubbly and i sell out clubs g hate it or love me like 50 and game step to me in a battle im maiming your frame lazarus dies Resurrection i see not Air hose into ur nose pump u up like reebox decapitation ur facing i just do it like nike confetti slice up ur psyche Oh i think they like me


4
In the recording process right now, We've got a few shows lined up but we're still getting ready for them I've been producing some stuff for local kats, and I slay kids in battles on the regular. Oh and I will slay you any day beautiful! If that's how you battle man I gotta call it wack! even if a train was comin I wouldn't put you on a track. cause you got no flow I know you don't flow. you couldn't get a gal inside your studio. You claim you're up in it but dog we all know. a studio apartment is where you really go. so next time you claim that your the king.... make sure it's something worth spittin' that you bring.


5
Me and my group are local as well (Florida) We do the occasional Clubs and what not, but right now we are having a major set back since our producer had a heart attack so things have been kinda tough, but latley we have been competiting in local and state rap battles. so things are pretty good.


6
i'm just an e-spitter for now. i wanna get good. there is still tons of people that are better than me here. and it bugs me.


7
indianapolis??? we may have a mutual friend...bcuz my friend lives in Nap and he was doing shows out there...and he bout to put out a mixed tape...hhmmm...interesting...wel as of now i am doing absolutly nothing except for writing for my previosly mentioned friend....i used to record years ago but lost the passion for it...so now....i just scribe!


8
Well I write about music. I go to school for journalism and music, in an unacclaimed major I like to call music publication lol...I get to meet amazing artist and musicians. I most interview rappers. Famous and underground rappers from everywhere. It allows me to travel and do what I love to do best which is write and listen to music...So hopefully someone from RHH will get some famous and I'll get to interview them someday lol


9
I did go to a high school poetry slam and won third place with my piece. I am a member on a hip hop forum and that's enough for me. Met some chill cats on that site... Influenced me to start MC-ing and producing (i JUST started january second) The best MC-ing i've done so far is for my english genocide unit- a song I wrote and recorded myself (link: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SoulPoet3) My beat-making link is www.soundclick.com/djnextgeneration And I just started writing for a start-up hip hop magazine in my area. It's online till we get funds. and... just to appease my friends, i sometimes do rap battles with them, even though I hear stuff like "you're bad/ i'm better than rad/ you're not good/ i am very hood" coming at me. :D but i actually held the championship for text battling for about a month


10
Tryna get nice with this MPC in my spare time...but hopefully I will be able to work my way into the studio again...This time not as a on looker but as the producer...lol

Popular Posts