Thursday, May 26, 2011

Where in Indiana is a good place to live?


Where in Indiana is a good place to live?
My husband and I are still in our 20's and looking to move to Indiana but what towns have the best public or private schools? (we have a 2yr old son) We would like to stay in or near the Indianapolis Area (my mother lives in Greenwood and would care for my son while i work)
Indianapolis - 9 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Carmel, just outside the belt highway on the north side.


2
Carmel and Fishers. They both have really nice neighborhoods and the schools are good.


3
I lived in Indianapolis for three years. I would recommend the Broadripple area for a young family like yours. However, I don't know a lot about the school system there.


4
mooresville


5
I lived in Noblesville and Fishers. I would choose Fishers by far. It's wonderful here. I like the schools here, and the neighbors are nice. fishers in in Hamilton County and about a 20 minute commute to Indianapolis. If you choose to move to Indianapolis, make sure you pick a good part of Indy, some areas are very rough.


6
Why not Greenwood or Johnson county to be closer to your mom?


7
Columbus,just a few miles south of Indianapolis. It has great schools and the people are friendly! I lived there five years!Nice clean town!


8
Indianapolis is a ghetto dump. IPS is horrid!! Hendricks County is okay. Morgan County is really pretty and I think Johnson County (Greenwood) is so congested it isnt even fun to be there. Mooresville has good schools and so does Plainfield and Carmel-Clay schools are supposed to be good.


9
Shelbyville, if you like the country. Or, Broadripple.

Popular Posts