Friday, May 20, 2011

What are common trends among teens in indiana? (i'm doing a school paper so thanks sooo much if u answer!! =])?


What are common trends among teens in indiana? (i'm doing a school paper so thanks sooo much if u answer!! =])?
like clothing/makeup/shoes wise etc (not the economy lol) and indianapolis to be specific but in general works too. lol thanks this is for a paper and i really appreciate it!
Indianapolis - 3 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
I live in Indiana, and to me we dress the same as anyone else. We have the same stores, like Old Navy, Gap, Kohls, etc.


2
Well we are kind of like most general american teens, we aren't completely out of the norm or anything. Portions here in southern Indiana have tones of scene kids. Right now that seems to be the in kind of thing, the ones here that try to go for the "redneck" look here get laughed at. I try not to because I would like to keep my character up but sometimes it is just so effing hard. It is hard to take someone serious in cowboy boots, putting on a fake accent, and a belt buckle. Also being "gangsta" is coming in a little bit. For the norm though, we keep it department store style. We keep it to the American Eagle, Rue 21, Aéro (generally middle school age though), a lot of girls here in this area like Charlotte Russe, Wet Seal, etc. Like I said though general American fashion though. I don't know if it is because I'm a senior in high school, but I think that we are dressing more mature than we really ever have before. Shoes converse are always big, some people do wear boots into a fashionable manner (risky and rare), boat shoes are really popular right now, girls love flats, and general tennis shoes/sneakers. Crocs and beaver creeks are probably the most hated shoes and no one thinks they are cute; however some people continue the wearing of beaver creeks because they are "comfie."


3
Well, the girls here are pretty trashy and mostly follow what eachother are doing. Makeup: Well, most of them are super-tan from tanning beds. Heavy, caked on, all around eyeliner. Clothing: Any form of jeans. Hollister or Abercrombie tees and polos. (Exciting, right?) Hoodies of the boring variety. Shoes: Muffins Flipflops Uggs Nike gym shoes I live there I hope I helped you I am not lying, all the girls here look exactly the same. I hope to move out of this pit soon. (:

Popular Posts