Thursday, May 12, 2011

Online high school? I'm going to drop regular high school, and need fast help?!?


Online high school? I'm going to drop regular high school, and need fast help?!?
I'm going to stop regular high school, and I'm going to go into online classes. I really don't care how it happens, as long as it does. I'm in southern Indiana, and I'm 16. My high school hasn't been working out with me, and I've just wanted to set myself apart, and do classes over the summer, catch up on classes, etc. Can you enroll midyear, and are there any schools where you can predominately do it online? Because the location I'm in the middle of nowhere for schools. The closest learning center is in Indianapolis, and that's 120 miles away. I'm needing a solution very fast, and I've been looking at all these different options, but I'm wondering if anybody here has any advice?
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
You can easily compare info about these schools in this site - schools.iblogger.org

Popular Posts