Thursday, February 24, 2011

University of Indianapolis vs Indiana University?


University of Indianapolis vs Indiana University?
I know this sounds a little silly, but I do get the two schools mixed up. Which school has the better academic reputation? Which has a more diverse student population? Which has the better-looking campus? Which ranks higher in sports? Which is located in a better area?
Indianapolis - 4 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Indiana University is a huge, major university located in Bloomington, Indiana. It has branches with Purdue University in several cities and a medical and dental school in Indianapolis. The University of Indianapolis is a much smaller place located in Indianapolis with fewer students and fewer programs. You will have to decide which is a better looking school, ranks higher in sports, and has a more diverse student population. I would guess that IU (Indiana University) does because it attracts students from around the world. U of I has a branch in Athens, Greece. U of I -- 4,700 students IU -- 40,211 at the Bloomington campus alone


2
University of Indianapolis= small, private institution located in Indianapolis. IU= Large, public school located in Bloomington, Indiana with a large sprawling campus, lots of trees and buildings. Reputation depends on what area you're studying. Sports? IU has a much larger program.


3
To me the better school is Indiana University (I U ) and yes you are getting them mixed up. I U is the one in Bloomington Indiana and has better sports and academic classes then University of Indianapolis. U of I is located on the est side of Indy and is a smaller more private school then I U. I U is more populated with students both on and off campus. I U of Bloomington is where Coach Bob Knight got all of his recognition. Good Luck :)


4
At University of Indianapolis is a private college, you get individual attention, is a great school for teaching and nursing. but the tuition is much higher than a state University. The have many scholarships I would pick this for my son if I could afford it. Indiana University is one of the big 10 in the midwest. It is huge and has branches all over the state. The classes are larger but more varied and diversified. The tuition is more reasonable especially if you live in the state. They are both excellent schools it just matters how your child or your personality is and which school you would help you excel.

Popular Posts