Saturday, February 12, 2011

What is the best Massage Therapy School in Indy?


What is the best Massage Therapy School in Indy?
Im about to go to school for massage therapy and reflexology all that good stuff. I live Indianapolis Indiana and I was trying to figure out what would be the best accredited. Also what Im looking for the one that not only is the most well know but the one that would give me the best chances of getting a job after getting my certificate.
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Congratulations, massage therapy is a great career choice. I think massage therapy is gaining more and more recognition and the job chances are getting better by the day. Massage Register has a list of massage schools where you can request information from the schools for free. You can request information from a bunch of schools near you zip or in your state and decide which schools suits you the most.

Popular Posts