Wednesday, February 2, 2011

How to get School Residency for IUPUI ( an Indiana University)???


How to get School Residency for IUPUI ( an Indiana University)???
Ok, so I started attending IUPUI this fall in August of 2007, which is in Indianapolis Indiana. I took about apretty big loan to attend here. I am a transfer student as well from Florida. I really need to get residency this upcoming fall of 2008. In the state of Indiana to get a state run school residency status you must do the following two things: Live in the state of Indiana for the past 12 months and prove your main purpose of living in Indiana is not for education. So the first one I have, because I moved up here in August before classes begun, I live in the campus aparments. Now it is the other part that is very tricky and I cannot get a solid repsonse whne I have asked the school exactly how do I prove or what counts for makeing the requirement for proving education is not the main purpose of comign to Indiana. My main purpose was for personl reasons, like leaving a very abusive relationship and starting fresh at a new school. Some states ask for you to live there 12 months. PLEASE Help A.s.a.p
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
i thought u need to be like staying in that state for 0.5 or 1.5 years and have a permanent address to apply for residency and stuff...well, whats good is u can just pay the instate tuition...^__^

Popular Posts