Monday, July 4, 2011

Help with my family problem?


Help with my family problem?
My mom and her bf have been together for 3 years and now he doesn't love her any more and they want to break up. Our family(my mom my 2 brothers and me) has moved out to seattle WA from indianapolis indiana because he wanted to and my mom loved it here.we've been here almost a year and my mom doesn't know what to do her bf and my 2 brothers (10,5) are really close my dad wasn't around long and my mom cant afford to live here. All our family is in indiana and my brothers and i just got used to school and im in my first year of high school.(I'm 14) any one know what to do?? I know it a big question but any help would be great.. thanks
Family - 2 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Wow, that's a pretty tough situation you have on your shoulders. I hope you don't think it's your fault their breaking up. Couples break up all the time, but they can also stay good friends. I would think that your mom's boyfriend would be supportive and help out until your mom gets things together. If he doesn't do that then I would most definitely move back to Indiana because you never know, your old friends might remember you and it's always lovely to be close to family. I really hope things work out for you, your brothers, and your mom. *Best of luck*


2
if all of you want to stay in seattle. there are ways! depends how close you all are and don't hold your pride too high.there is help out there. church,state and maybe your mom may need to get a 2nd job. but just know that anything can happen if you want it bad enough. and don't let pride get in your way.

Popular Posts