Sunday, July 10, 2011

Free Career Coach?


Free Career Coach?
Check out some of my ‘best answers’, my worst ones too. I am a human capitol consultant. I have been in the field for 5 years. I’ve worked allied health niches, “C” level, General Employment & HR Roles. I have written brief articles on ERE.net to help others in the field. I’ve worked with people in high school, college & those interested in retiring. I am a decent recruiter & a people motivated person. According to statistics from MRI (one of the largest firms in USA) my placement revenue puts me in the top 20% in USA. I am in process of becoming a certified ICF career coach with an interest in life coaching; I believe the two are closely related. I would like to specialize in assisting people interview to get the opportunity they want. It is not a field of study per say, it will be my focus. In order to become a career coach I must complete “X” amount of hours of coaching. I can do this over the phone or in person – I am in Indianapolis, Indiana. Would anyone have an interest in helping me? This would cost you nothing. Tony 1.What criteria are you using to choose jobs for which to interview No travel Inside sales ‘Uncapped potential” Companies Value Prop/Vision 2. How would you present prospects and customers describe you as their sales representative? • I would be described as the main reason they continue to do business with or will consider doing business with my firm. • As a motivated relationship manager, the competitive edge. • As a consultant who is directly & personally involved with their success. • As one who is ‘people motivated’, not money motivated. (Money is a result of playing the game not my motivation to play). • A presenter of realistic, timely & intelligent solutions to address unresolved concerns. Altruistic 3. Describe a time that your company did not deliver on its product or service and how you responded. My company: Candidate: Client: Title: Pharmacist Client was did not pay “X” the agreed upon sign-on bonus. They were unable to do
Other - Careers & Employment - 3 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Hmm maybe. Cuz I suffer from the "I don't know what I want but I know it's not this" syndrome! :) But I'm not really interested.


2
Dude, you're a tool


3
I'm a bit confused. What help do you need exactly? Somebody with a Yahoo ID called Chefy was asking for career advice on Yahoo Answers a few days ago. Perhaps you could try and get in touch. The Question is also under General-Careers & Employment.

Popular Posts