Sunday, December 26, 2010

can i get my driver license if im a 17 year old drop out in indianapolis indiana?


can i get my driver license if im a 17 year old drop out in indianapolis indiana?
i was just wondering if i could get my driver license bc some people tell me i cant unless im in school and some of my friends told me they never even asked them if they was in school so can i get it if i study the book and pass i live in indianapolis , indiana. thanks!!!
Indianapolis - 3 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
High school has nothing to do with it. Just take drivers education classes, get the certificate, take the written test at the DMV, then take the driving test.


2
See, this is why you need to stay in school and get an education. Although finding information on the internet isn't really that hard. Driver's licenses are issued by the DMV, so if you go to their website, I'm sure you will find information on the requirements for getting a license. If you've got no education, how are you going to pay for a car and all its expenses, let alone an apartment and upkeep and food and clothes....? Fall is coming up - go back to school, while you still can.


3
No. Most states have a requirement that you be in school before you can be licensed. The state I live in does, and so do all the neighboring states. I also agree with the other poster on here- if you don't have a high school diploma, how do you expect to be able to get a job, get an apartment, or pay for any of the things you need? Your parents aren't going to live forever, Cynthia, and the world DOESN'T OWE YOU A LIVING. Get OFF YOUR LAZY A** and get yourself registered, and GET BACK IN SCHOOL !!!

Popular Posts