Friday, January 14, 2011

I am looking for the address for Yardley Court Condominiums in Indianapolis, Indiana 46268?


I am looking for the address for Yardley Court Condominiums in Indianapolis, Indiana 46268?
I have not found the address in the phone book or on the net. I know it is off of 86th street across from Brebeuf Preparatory School. I believe I have the correct name.
Indianapolis - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Well, I can't seem to find an actual address for the whole community, either, but I did find this one condo for sale if it helps to know what the buildings look like: http://www.callcarpenter.com/property/property.asp?PRM_MLSName=MIBOR&PRM_MLSNumber=2613688 And the address for Brebeuf Prep School is 2801 W. 86th Street, so if it's across the street from there then the address would have to be close to that number.

Popular Posts