Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I'm a freshman in high school, what classes should I take and what GPA should I get to get into Northwestern?


I'm a freshman in high school, what classes should I take and what GPA should I get to get into Northwestern?
I go to a well respected high school in Indianapolis, Indiana named Park Tudor. I am smart but I feel like I need to be doing a little better in school to have a chance at getting in. Our GPA's haven't come out yet but my average grade is a B+. I play soccer and golf and I am on the debate team. I also play piano and participate in theatre.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
at least 3.0 GPA, honors is great but not necessary. Northwestern isn't horrible to get in to, BUT the only hard part of getting into that college is the $$ Required.

Popular Posts