Sunday, March 20, 2011

I want to work for the FBI and I'm a Junior in High School.. Right now what should I be doing?


I want to work for the FBI and I'm a Junior in High School.. Right now what should I be doing?
I have 3 questions 1. What should I be doing to get going on the FBI career path ( I want to be a " Special " field agent. 2. What should I study or do in order to look better on the application? 3. What are some requirements? I live in Indianapolis, Indiana. and I'm 17 also I am a male so what should I be doing? I really want to take a job in the FBI.
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1
Why don't you go to the FBI's website at FBI.gov and find the section for careers or employment because they probably will have some information there to answer your questions and if not, try sending them a short email at their Contact Us icon or a letter to explain what it is that you are looking for and why you want to know. You might also look in the front of your local phone book in the Government section under Federal Government and see if you can find a phone number for their local field office in your area to get some information.

Popular Posts